Thanks for requesting my report.
My name is William Noel, and I’m a licensed life insurance and annuity agent. The goal of this report is to prepare you to get approved for burial insurance.
Life insurance goes by many names, like Term, Whole Life, final expense, burial, etc. This report gives you a sneak peek into the questions that may be asked when applying for burial insurance.
It is important that you answer each question honestly. A good agent can get you approved, but they must know your true health condition.
The following questions are NOT word-for-worth from an application. Insurance companies are different, and they have different standards. These questions give you a glimpse into what you may be asked.
HINT 1: When completing an application only answer the question that you are asked. Do NOT volunteer information. If the agent has a question they’ll ask.
HINT 2: If the question is based on a number of years (“i.e., in the past 2 years…”) only answer for what happened within those years.
HINT 3: Don’t stress! Even if you’ve been denied in the past a good agent can get you approved! And, there is NEVER an exam!
Due to recent changes, everyone qualifies for burial insurance! The agent’s job is to find a policy that fits your needs and budget. Be sure to call me at (405) 315-8593 if you have any questions or would like to get a policy.
Sample Application Questions
1. In the last 30 days have you been hospitalized or confined to a nursing facility?
2. Do you need human assistance with eating, bathing, or dressing?
3. Within the past year has a doctor requested a diagnostic test for you?
4. Within the past year have you used a CPAP machine or nebulizer?
5. Within the past year have you received Kidney Dialysis?
6. Have you ever been treated for AIDS or HIV?
7. Have you been treated for Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS or cirrhosis of the liver?
8. Have you been diagnosed with cancer, excluding basal cell skin cancer)?
9. In the past 2 years, have you been diagnosed with a) diabetes, b) heart attack, or c) stroke?
10. In the past 2 years, have you been convicted for reckless driving or for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI or DWI)?
11. Have you been diagnosed with any of the following: Parkinson’s disease, Systemic Lupus (SLE), Sickle cell disease, Cirrhosis of the liver, Chronic kidney disease, COPD, bipolar disorder?
Your Next Step:
Call me to get a free quote on burial insurance.
William Noel (405) 315-8593